"You Can Now
Get More Done Faster, Better
& Easier While Dramatically Reducing
|Effective Time-Management Now! can help you
squeeze more success & fun from each day by getting you to focus on the most important things in your life
No matter who you are or what your job is, whether you are a student, a white or blue-collar worker, a millionaire or getting government assistance... even if you are getting retirement checks, you have probably thought and gotten frustrated that...
..."I don't have enough time to do what I want to do."
And what only a very few exceptionally gifted "time managers" realize is that life is not a race.
Being "busy" does not mean that you get a lot done.
Having a lot of free time does not make you ineffective.
Having a big "to do" list does not make you happy, wealthy or wise.
Yet most of us run around like chickens with no heads, drive like we're in the Indy 500, get irritated at every delay, forget everything but our name and fail to enjoy most of the short time we have on this earth.
This is a major dilemma for 98 out of every 100 people...
Primarily because they have no idea why their life doesn't work (most think it's someone else's fault) and why they're so anxious and stressed.
Sure, getting tasks done quickly is an important component of life, but it is not the most important one. A life spent trying to fill every moment with fun, excitement and even productivity is an award-winning recipe for a nervous breakdown and for losing everything in your life that truly matters.
|You ARE what you DO with your time
If you've ever had the thought that your life stinks or ever wished that you were more like someone you know or know of, what you were really saying is that you would like to make better choices and spend your time like that other person. You were saying that you want to do the things that other person does. Because to "be" like someone else is simply to spend your time doing the same things they do.
In our research, we uncovered over 1,100 unsupportive beliefs and attitudes that the "average" person has about time and the amount of it they have, and how they choose to use their daily allotment.
Here is the briefest list of just some of the problems and implications that occur when you routinely waste time, don't plan ahead and don't give appropriate attention to all your life roles (lack of balance):
- Missing family events
- Late for meetings/appointments - lost business/opportunity
- Rushing at the last minute - quality/grades suffer
- Getting fired from jobs
- Fights at home/breakups because of lack of time spent together
- Unwanted overtime
- Piles everywhere (papers, boxes, tools, dishes, food, etc.)
- No joy in your achievements (seem small compared to problems)
- Working only on "fun" tasks first instead of important ones
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Low/unhealthy self-esteem
- Stress, anxiety/panic, worry, depression
- Forgetfulness/poor memory
- Unable to take time off/enjoy a vacation/holiday
- Accepting a job primarily for money - hating your work
- A reputation as someone who can't be counted on
There are hundreds more ways to waste time and living a
And they all have enormous consequences.
|A little means a lot
Imagine for a moment that your are on a plane flying from the capital of California, Sacramento, directly to the capital of North Carolina, Raleigh. If the flight plan got messed up and the route the plane took was only 5 degrees off target to the north, you would not end up in Raleigh.
Instead of Raleigh, NC, you would pass over Cape May, New Jersey, about 300 MILES to the north.
When you live like a leaf in the wind, getting up each day doing the same thing you did yesterday, with no guiding set of principles, with no mission, with no purpose in mind, with little awareness/concern of how your actions (or lack of action) affects you and others, there is no way of knowing where you will end up or who you will even be in 1 or 2 short years. Multiply that aimless existence by 10 or 20 years and the damage could be incalculable.
Because as you can see, only 5 degrees off target is 5 degrees too much.
To understand how it is that we humans get caught up in the current of life and forget all about who we dreamt of being "when we grow up" check out the 11 core mental patterns of failure discussed on our home page.
|Over 500 research hours invested...
It took our research staff months to compile, study, decipher, debate about and then categorize all the published literature related to designing and living a purpose-driven life where a person would be effective in every area of their life.
Then, before investing dozens more hours writing the program for emotional impact, we distilled the research into more than 1,100 problem beliefs, attitudes and action habits and an equal number of suggestions that could be followed by anyone who wanted to be effective in every area of their life.
Below is a condensed list of what being effective means...
Effective time and life management is:
- Keeping your professional and personal schedules manageable/doable
- Setting purpose-oriented life goals and staying connected to the purpose
- A passion for action toward achieving meaningful, worthwhile goals
- Making time for daily and weekly play
- Teaching/training others to make you/your team/organization more effective
- The ability to delegate tasks you shouldn't or can't do
- Starting important projects promptly and finishing them on schedule
- Giving appropriate attention to all your roles in life
- Using the appropriate scheduling/organizing tools to keep you on track
- Planning and preparing in order to avoid mistakes and delays
- Using waiting and travel time productively
- Listening to understand instead of just talking
- Creating win/win relationships for the betterment of everyone involved
- Fulfilling your roles the best you can, no matter what they are
- Renewing your body, mind and spirit with both rest and recreation
- Blocking out distractions and focusing your attention on the task at hand
- Staying motivated to reach your long-term objectives without quitting
- The deep desire to do well at everything you do
- Learning lessons from all failures & successes (both big and small)
- Quickly and creatively solving all problems/challenges that arise
As you can see, what make people effective time and life managers is their mindset...
...it's a total philosophy of living that tends to put you in the right place at the right time and wipes out about 95% of the "stress" that plagues even those who appear to "have it all" but really don't.
In order to be most effective and enjoy your life to the maximum, doing more faster is not the solution.
To be a happy and content person, "pursuing" happiness is not the way. In order to be a fulfilled person, you must think about and use your most precious asset - your time - in a whole new way...
...the way that the effective, successful, happy people do.
And fortunately, because the current research on time and effective use of it is so voluminous (huge!) and because the Think Right Now! Accelerated Success Conditioning technology is so effective, Effective Time Management Now! is one helluva program.
Time Management Now!
Effective Time Management Now! was designed to get you in gear and keep you in motion, working on your highest priorities in life and living with passionate pursuit of your highest ideals.
The purpose of this Accelerated Success Conditioning program is to turn you into a person who is clear on your priorities, loves working on them and who fearlessly lives every day with passion for life.
It is about creating the 24/7 awareness of your incredible value to the world, which you will then continue to multiply.
|A simple, proven effective approach
Just like all of our Think Right Now! Accelerated Success Conditioning Programs, Effective Time Management Now! uses the Suggestopedic Accelerated Learning format, bombarding you with audible (you can hear them) mental re-patterning statements designed to help you literally let go of the thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and emotions that contribute to
wasting your precious time on low value, unimportant things.
Over a background of specially composed 60 beat/minute music, each re-patterning statement is in triple repetition to take advantage of how the brain learns best... by hearing information over and over.
[To learn about this accelerated learning format in detail, go to our home page. Then to return back to this page, just hit your "Back" button.]
Using two very different types of statements, Releasing and Installing, your mind will be conditioned to literally re-groove your beliefs, attitudes, emotions and actions.
With first-person present-tense self instructions cluster-bombing your old mind-set, you will be forced to believe and truly embrace a new set of extraordinarily positive realities, ones that now may be impossible to even imagine... because they are found only in the most effective, purpose-oriented people alive.
|The Mental Patterns You'll Release
About 30% of the statements you will hear in Effective Time Management Now! are "Releasing" statements, phrases that teach your mind to trust, believe and truly know at the level of your soul that you have let go of, transcended, are bigger than, have risen above and are free of any lack of discipline and resistance to doing what you should be doing at any given moment.
As you become more infused with and act on these principles of time and life management, the value of your time and your enjoyment of life will multiply 100 fold.
In Effective Time Management Now!, you will hear that you have replaced the thoughts, beliefs and lack of discipline that causes you to waste time with ones that help you use your time effectively, profitably and enjoyably.
With one statement after another, in triplicate, you will be conditioned to deeply believe that:
- After interruptions your mind quickly goes back to what you were doing
- All fear of making mistakes has dissolved in total peace
- You are a creative problem solver
- Any old habit of putting off important projects is only in the past
- Your success is rooted in team building and trust
- You can perform at your best even under intense pressure
- No matter how pressured you are, you stay calm & composed
- You are able to see beyond difficulties to their potential solutions
- You avoid overwhelm by keeping everything in proper perspective
- You are free of any resistance to delegating tasks
- You get the most difficult tasks out of the way early in the day
- The past is gone forever - you live in the present
- You see big jobs as just many small, easy to accomplish tasks
- You have released all time wasting habits
- When you have a deadline, you do everything you can to meet it
- You are forgiven for ever having wasted time in the past
- You reject all excuses for missing deadlines
- When you are focused on a task, you can block out all distractions
- Wherever people are complaining, you walk the other way
- You are free from any addiction to watching television
- You believe in tending to situations before they become problems
- You are productive no matter where you are or who you work with
- Any old tendency to overload your schedule is long gone
- You are free of any habit of leaving tasks unfinished
- You say no to instant gratification in order to earn the big prizes in life
- You conquer your fears by doing what you fear most
- You have released any habit of putting things off till the last minute
- You have the power to say "no" in order to keep your life manageable
- You can sacrifice perfection when good is good enough
- You are great at reducing complicated jobs down to simple, easy tasks
- You see big challenges as simply part of life, so you're ready for them
- You learn important lessons from every mistake
- You minimize the effect of interruptions by keeping them brief
- You see your responsibilities as blessings that give your life meaning
And a lot more...
|Has trying to do more faster made you more effective or less? More happy or less?
Part of being effective is being able to get off your butt and do what you are supposed to do without delay.
But adding more and more onto your To-Do list, "burning the candle at both ends," will ultimately burn you out.
Sure, you need to know what you should and shouldn't do. But more importantly, you must have the strength of mind to do what you know is right and avoid what is wrong.
Because it doesn't matter how fast you are running if you are running in the wrong direction.
Are you climbing as fast as you can, but getting nowhere?
Are you getting pulled in 8 different directions, stretched too thin?
Are the fires getting too numerous to put out?
Stressed out? Medicated? In pain?
When you finally become focused on what is important instead of only what is urgent, you will, ironically, find that you seem to get far more done with less effort and less stress.
You will find that there is nothing so effective as the repetition of the organized thoughts and beliefs of the most effective people to clear out decades of "do more faster" thinking.
And Effective Time Management Now! gives you that repetition in the way your mind needs it.
Order Effective Time Management Now!
Your new beliefs will give you the awareness and the eagerness to do the most productive thing possible at every given moment
In addition to releasing your old thoughts and beliefs that cause you to waste large portions of your life on unimportant and even harmful activities, to become truly effective and successful in every part of your life, you must also embrace the thoughts, beliefs and attitudes that make choosing how you invest your time effortless.
That is why in Effective Time Management Now!, one right after another each statement aims right at the bulls-eye. Each one targets one of the 22 core mental patterns that controls everything about you and one of the 1,100 problem beliefs, attitudes and actions that prevents you on any level from living a purpose-driven life. (To learn more about these 22 mental patterns, read our home page.)
The Installing statements you will hear on Effective Time Management Now! are as specific and as energizing as you could ever imagine. They are the beliefs, attitudes and actions of the people who do the most productive thing at every given moment.
So unlike mere information that you can ignore, forget or reject, not only will you get a private glimpse inside the minds of the most effective and happy people alive, but with every minute you play this program, you will be getting programmed with it.
As you listen to Effective Time Management Now!, just like sands though an hour glass, these positive re-patterning statements will be saturating your mind with the most laser-focused attitudes on living an effective, purpose-oriented life you have ever imagined.
As the Releasing statements toward the beginning of the program intersperse with and are then overtaken by the Installing statements, you will be infused with these new, positive, compelling thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and emotions:
- You love getting important things accomplished
- You are wise about how you invest your time
- You embrace change and growth in every area of your life
- You make sure that you always have enough personal time for yourself
- You enjoy creating systems that run smoothly even in your absence
- All your goals now have target dates for completion
- You increase your effectiveness by taking time off and resting as needed
- Whether at work or at play, you thoroughly enjoy yourself
- You have all the time you need to take care of your responsibilities
- You are an excellent teacher, manager and coach to other people
- You now finish every project you start, and you start a lot of them
- You know the value of giving attention to all parts of your life
- You appreciate the importance of taking care of your health
- Your planner is an important tool that keeps you organized & productive
- You like to know the details before estimating how long a task will take
- You like to arrive at your destinations with plenty of time to spare
- You ask other people to do tasks that you can't or shouldn't do
- You can focus on a single task for long periods of time
- You make fast, accurate decisions because you always think way ahead
- You enjoy working with other people to accomplish worthwhile goals
- You are good at managing multiple projects and getting them done on time
- Your meetings always have a well-defined purpose
- You know how important it is to spend quality time with those close to you
- You always recognize and call attention to the contributions of others
- If something has to be done at a specific time, that is when you do it
- You believe in planning weeks, months, years & even decades in advance
- You visualize successful outcomes before they actually occur
- You are making today the best day of your life
- Doing the most unpleasant tasks first makes the rest of your day easier
- You may not be the fastest, but you are moving in all the right directions
- You are more concerned with doing what is right than in being right
- You like working on important tasks before they become urgent
- You take excellent care of your health - without it, nothing else matters
- You make time for the most important people in your life
- You are reaching all your goals one step and one day at a time
- You finish everything you start now
- If there is a faster, better, easier way to do something, you will find it
- You are grateful for each day you are alive
- You are willing to work for and earn all your rewards in life
- Every day is another opportunity for you to fulfill your purpose in life
- You have many hobbies and interests outside of work
- You are more concerned with achieving important goals than in being busy
- Your dreams and goals guide your daily decisions and actions
- You can do everything that life asks of you
- You use the scheduling and organizing tools that work best for you
- You focus the bulk of your time working on important high priority items
- You confirm all your appointments ahead of time
- You see training other people as an investment in your own success
- You communicate your thoughts and ideas clearly and persuasively
- You embrace accomplishment and all the rewards that go with it
- Today is your day to excel at everything you do
- You learn fast, because you pay close attention & ask terrific questions
- You quickly and easily move from one task to the next without delay
- You are physically and mentally ready to begin each and every day
- You use your waiting and travel time to work on high priority items
- You schedule fun and play into every week
- Your big goals & dreams are in harmony with every other part of your life
- You always work on your highest priority tasks first
- You are always prepared for meetings whether in person or on the phone
- Structure and planning help release your creativity
- You get the amount of sleep that your body requires
- You are always looking for better, faster and easier ways to do things
- You choose to spend your time on tasks that fulfill the purpose of your life
- You give careful consideration before committing to new responsibilities
- You have many interests that you are passionate about
- You'd rather ask for help and succeed than try to do it all yourself & fail
- No matter what you're doing, you always do the best you are capable of
- At the end of each day, you are proud to have done your very best
And many, many more...
Each one installing the core beliefs and attitudes of the most extraordinarily effective, successful, balanced people - past and present.
All in first-person, present-tense format. All powerfully phrased. All exhaustively researched to address and reverse every possible cause and effect of spending your time on low priority, low value activities.
Can you now even conceive of the possibility that you would come to own these kinds of beliefs, own these attitudes and act on them every day of your life?
When you own and use this program as directed, that is exactly what will happen. Remember, it's not lecture-based information. It is a behavior modification program designed to change your core mental patterns related to how you choose to invest every hour of your life based on what is truly important to you.
| Note: As you can see, this is not some ridiculous subliminal audio program quickly assembled with secret words "hidden" beneath music or ocean waves, making it impossible to determine whether there are any words at all under the music/waves. Every statement is audible (you can hear it). So you know exactly what is going into your mind.
|The new purpose-driven, effective you
With the repetition of the statements hammering away at your mind, more and more this will become the way you see yourself...
And with these new self-beliefs and attitudes continuing to get more and more firmly impressed into your brain's permanent memory, you will be seeing some remarkable changes in the way you feel and act.
This is how our brains work. Repetition of thought creates memory and mastery.
When studying how the most effective people in every discipline of life choose to invest their time and energy, it was invigorating. Not only do they get more done than anyone else, but they have more free time and enjoy their days and life more than anyone else, too.
This seeming paradox, gives them an energy and enthusiasm for living that can only be described as passionate.
Infuse yourself with the same core mental patterns and you, too, will enjoy these same characteristics.
As the mental conditioning takes root and as the new, more effective you emerges:
- More and better opportunities will be presented to you from all directions
- Your play time will be guilt-free
- You will have a whole lot less to worry about
- In addition to yourself, you will be creating other winners, too
- You will do more things right the first time - far fewer mistakes
- Appreciating what balance gives you, your life will be richer and more rewarding in every area of your life
- You will be seen as a winner, respected by other winners, too
- Your relationships with those you live and work with will improve tremendously
- Fear of failure will drop - you will be excited to wake up each day
- Your negative stress will plummet
- You will be able to climb as high as you want to in your chosen field
- Your overall health will improve dramatically
- Your meetings will be far more productive for everyone involved
- Your relationships will be closer and more loving
- You will have much more leisure time
- You will be a more interesting person to wider range of people
- Less forgetfulness - more and more, you are prepared
- You will be able to fulfill the highest purpose of your life
- Your legacy will be one of a great, great person
Why will all this happen?
Because you will literally be conditioned to think more like the most effective, purpose-oriented people in the world every minute of the day.
When new brain connections become formed that command you to be more effective in every area of your life, you will... like a computer program that performs the same actions and computations the same way every time, day in and day out.
So instead of goofing off, wasting your time and your life on purely pleasure pursuits, you will do what has to be done when it has to be done in the way it should be done.
All with a smile.
And as a result, you will be creating a life of distinction and true success.
When you come to deeply know what Effective Time Management Now! can teach you, any skill you wish to attain, you can attain.
Any great achievement you wish for you can achieve.
Peace of mind will be yours to hold... and share.
Order Effective Time Management Now!
THE ENTIRE SCRIPT
So that you can get the maximum benefit from Effective Time Management Now! you'll get the entire script of the program sent to you via email a couple days after your order has been approved. so not only will you hear the words, but you can read them, too.
Plus, if you own Think Right Now! for Windows, you will then be able to simply cut and paste the statements right into your software in less than 60 seconds. You'll even get click by click instructions on how to do that. Is that great or what?
"41 Secrets for Squeezing More Productivity and Joy From Each And Every Day" by Mike Brescia
Here are 41 critical time management secrets that will perform miracles in your life. Simple, yet powerful in their ability to keep you in control of your days. (Instant delivery)
"BEYOND TIME MANAGEMENT - Business With Purpose"
by Robert Wright
This 217 page ebook will help you discover the added joy and power of a life of clear, conscious purpose, and if you are already operating with a clear sense of purpose, it will make your journey richer, lighter and more energized. (Instant delivery)
|And best of all...
|You Can Try It Risk-Free For 6 Months!
Yes, Effective Time Management Now! is backed by a 100% Ironclad 6 Month Money Back Guarantee.
That means, you have 6 months to listen to the program as much as you like... or as much as you need. And if you are not satisfied for any reason, or no reason at all, simply return the program within 6 months and you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. There will be no questions asked and no hassles. Your decision to try this program is 100% risk free.
Listen: If you order now, today, I'm confident in just a few days you'll be on your way to getting more done faster, easier and reduce stress... automatically and without effort. All you have to do is click on the link below that indicates the format you want, and I'll rush Effective Time Management Now! to you immediately!
Chief of Research
Think Right Now International
P.S. By the way, in the opening of the letter I mentioned that you can get yourself in gear and stay in motion, working on your highest priorities in life. And that's absolutely true. Even as few as five or ten minutes a day will make an impact. However, like anything, the more you do it (listen) the faster you will improve. And with Effective Time Management Now! (like all our programs), it's quite easy to listen for hours a day, if you want. The reason being: You don't have to pay attention to what's being said for it to work. You can listen in the car, while exercising, or while doing just about any other activity... you can even listen while you sleep! So there's absolutely no reason why you can't find the time to improve. And remember, it's effortless. Just pop a CD (or tape) in, relax, and let it do all the work!
P.P.S. We are committed to serving our customers as quickly as possible. So, if you place your order before 8 a.m., it will be shipped to you the very same day! If you place your order after 8 a.m., it will be shipped to you the very next business day.
My positive changes have occurred over a time frame of bout 4 weeks, since I first implemented my ThinkRightNow! Windows software -
and started listening to Supreme Confidence Now! - and Effective Time Management Now!
After a year of big transition – I moved to Portland, Oregon from Burlington, Vermont; ending a stagnant 11-year relationship. I was supporting myself financially for the first time in 12 years. Then, I found out my dad had Lymphoma. I had also been dealing with long-term depression and frequent "immobility" and resistance to finishing practically anything I started. Recently, I've been waking up each day with a refreshing and new sense of "I can do this" and "Ok, what to accomplish now?" energy!
The heaviest parts of the depression have lifted and I'm doing more positive things for myself than I have in the past few years. I'm feeling a greater sense of capability to start - and finish - projects that once overwhelmed me enough to the point of not being able to even get started (like organizing my closet, dresser drawers and filing cabinet).
I'm also taking small, daily steps towards the things that I know will improve the quality of my life, like exercising, which has taken a big back seat in my life over the years.
Most importantly, I'm feeling a renewed, tangible sense of hope and enthusiasm for the future and for my ability to create a fruitful life for myself, on my own.
Thanks for all you've done and continue to do, to support so many of us in transforming out of the darkness into the light!
Cheers to all of us!
Kathryn TenHoopen, OR
More Effective Time Management
| Orders placed by 8:00 AM EST ship the same day!
years ago I was homeless and living in a
shelter for abused women with my two
young daughters, ages 3 and 5. I had
gone from an abusive family situation
with an alcoholic father and bi-polar
mother into an abusive marriage. I met
my 2nd husband while I was staying in
the women's shelter. That marriage
didn't work either and I ended up a
single mom again, this time with three
After my 2nd divorce I began to realize
that I had been depressed most of my
life, beginning in my childhood and that
had contributed to me making poor
choices in my relationships. I tried
medication and therapy and that helped
somewhat, but I didn't like how the
medication made me feel, so I started to
explore alternatives such as exercise,
vitamins, herbal supplements and
All these things have contributed to
improving my mental state and I still
use them, but I think the thing that
helped me the most was listening to your
audio tape, Freedom
from Depression Now
Since that first tape I listened to some
many years ago, I have also purchased
many other tapes from your company. As I
became less depressed, I was able to get
better paying jobs, but realized I was
lacking in self-confidence and had low
self-esteem. I purchased
Self-Esteem Now! And
As I gained confidence, I was given more
responsibilities in my job. I realized
that I was kind of disorganized and
didn't always manage my time well, so I
ordered Effective Time Management
Organized Now. I am not very
organized naturally but the tapes have
helped me to be better organized and
more efficient. I am currently listening
to Infinite Joy Now every night when I
go to bed.
I now own a house on 17-acres of land
and I am a successful fundraiser for one
of the top conservation organizations in
the country. If one measures success by
money, my salary has more than doubled
in the last 6 years and probably tripled
since I started listening to first tape
many years ago. However, the thing I am
most proud of about is that I own my own
home and my son is doing well in high
I'd say I've come along way since being
homeless and later living in subsidized
housing. I believe I owe a lot of my
success to Think Right Now audio
Katherine Edelen, WV
More Effective Time Management
| Orders placed by 8:00 AM EST ship the same day!
to our friendly,